Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week 38 Update

Ok, so still no baby. We went to our checkup yesterday and there was no change so it looks like we still have some time. I was a little dissappointed but at least I still have some more time to eat all the chocolate I want and have pizza two nights a week without Adam looking at me funny.

My last day at work before maternity leave is tomorrow. It will be hard not being with my friends here everyday but I'm hoping they will all keep in touch with me while I'm at home for a few months. I've never been off work for very long before so I'm not quite sure what I will do with myself next week if Madelyn still doesn't make her appearance.

I'll let you all know next week how it's going and if I've survived daytime TV! :)

1 comment:

  1. Relax and enjoy your time off! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby girl. Update often-

    ReplyDelete