Monday, July 19, 2010

We have the best neighbors!

Adam and I truly lucked out with the most wonderful neighbors, Tim and Christie, we could ever ask her. I'm not just saying this because we borrowed their pool this weekend. :)

Seriously it is wonderful to have Christie across the street since I am a new mom and she's done this twice already. Tim is great too. Especially if you ever need someone to come chase a bird out of your house!

We truly are blessed having them right across the street...and we had a great time in the pool this weekend. I hope they had a wonderful trip and if Tim and Christie are reading this...hey guys, so far we haven't seen anyone toilet paper your house yet! :)




2 comments:

  1. What a nice pool!!!
    Love that you're blogging more : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie. I'm trying to get better at doing it more often.

    ReplyDelete